Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home made Paper mache princess castle

At first sight it looks like a cottage. If you squint it looks like a castle.

Here is the paper mache princess castle. When my daughter saw it she said, "Oooooo!" with her eyes wide open. So she liked it and thats all that matters. I know it doesn't look professional but I'm pretty proud of it and saved some cash on this fun little project.
When the kids were trying to knockout the candy from this castle it took a while. I thought this thing was so fragile it would break at the first whack. Not so. After 3 swings from 3 kids about 3 times and a few whacks from my mother in law, the pinata finally let all the candy out. Good fun! I'll post some more about the princess later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice! I think it looks awesome!!

Kau'i said...

good job on the pinata -- it DOES look like a castle. glad to hear the birthday festivities went well. I can't believe mikayla is 4!

Daniel said...

Howzit cousin, awesome work on the pinata. Keep up the good posts, especially those "insider secrets" to being a good husband and father. Shoots.