Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Video Games

Its been a while since my last blog. Been busy with classes and homework, family, and other things. One of those other things has been video games. I've been playing Madden 09 on my Playstation 2. Its pretty good. Not much more different than that of the year before. I guess all the cool newer features for the game are for the PS3 and the Xbox 360. I seen the demos, tons more better than the PS2.
Alright so you're wondering when do I have the time to play? I play at night when the kids are sleeping and at naptime. Yeah, I am suppose to be working out during naptime or clean the house during that time. So I've been up late or early in the morning playing till my eyes can't stay open. Video games is like an outlet for me, like working out. We have a Nintendo Wii also, I don't play it as much since I got the new Madden game. I'll get a PS3 after I get a HDTV. That will be next year Christmas time. We can't afford it so we won't buy it. I think preschool payments take priority then our entertainment gadgets. Oh, can't forget my student loan...one day we will buy a house....one day...some day.

No comments: